8. Document Change History
The WISE Preliminary Data Release Product Explanatory Supplement is
a living document. It will be updated regularly to
provide users with the most current descriptions and analyses of
WISE data products. The most up-to-date version of the Supplement
is always accessible as a hypertext document at:
This page documents, by date, changes to the Supplement since the
initial publication on 2011 April 14.
- 2012 March 15 - Updated the WISE source naming descriptions in section
I.6.a to be consistent with the conventions
defined for the
- 2012 January 24 - Updated II.4.d.ii
to describe moving object tracklet retrieval from the Minor Planet Center
for current status of MPC services.
- 2011 August 28 - Expanded description of the 2MASS PSC astrometric
reference subset, "2MRef", in
- 2011 August 12 - Updated description of Magnitude upper limit derivation
in sections IV.5.c.iii.3 and
IV.5.c.iv.3, and corrected typographical
errors in Equations 36 and 37 in section
- 2011 August 4 - Updated description of Magnitude upper limit derivation
in sections IV.3.c.iii.3 and
IV.3.c.iv.3, and corrected typographical
errors in Equations 28 and 29 in section
- 2011 July 20 - Corrected figure 4b in section IV.3.g.v to show the observed spectrum of Arp 220.
- 2011 May 23 - Added Cautionary Note to section
I.4.c that describes a minor bug that incorrectly tagged W3 and W4 frames
that fall within the diffraction spike region of the moon-centric mask.
The impact of this bug is small because of
step used downstream in the image coaddition pipeline module.
- 2011 May 3 - Corrected the presentation order of the Single-exposure
Source Working Database w?cc_map, w?cc_map_str, w?flux and
w?sigflux columns in the Database content and format description page,
- 2011 May 2 - Corrected the presentation order of the Source Catalog
w?cc_map and w?cc_map_str columns in the Catalog content and
format description page, section II.2.a.
- 2011 April 27 - Added a description of Atlas Image dark "halos" that
can be present around bright sources to
- 2011 April 18 - Galactic projection sky coverage map added to
- 2011 April 16 - Examples of WISE color-color diagrams added to
- 2011 April 15 - Additional information regarding 2MASS PSC associations
in the WISE Source Catalog and Single-exposure Source Database records added to
- 2011 April 14 - Explanatory Supplement initial publication
Last update: 2012 March 15
Previous page Next page
Return to Explanatory Supplement TOC